Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Get No Rest--Cousinfest!

My friend-in-law Tara and I cooked up "Cousinfest" for the 7 Rankin kids then in NE Ohio to enjoy each other, celebrate the holiday, and consume copious amounts of sugar. So, the kids watched the Grinch, ran around and played, and decorated gingerbread houses as best they could. Tara and I drank coffee. I had fun, and the kids did too; even though I failed to read the directions about letting the icing set for several hours, which led to complete design collapse and everyone just eating everything where it lay. 




2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! It doesn't matter if it falls apart if you get to eat the whole thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did comment on this!! One can't go wrong with too much sugar.. Especially when cousins are involved!! Looks like you guys squeezed a lot of Christmas into your Ohio time!

    ReplyDelete